Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: London
Job Title: Client Onboarding Account Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Sales professional looking to move into a Training position?
My client is a market leading Information Services provider within Tax, Audit, HR and Health & Safety. This is a fantastic multi winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors.
The role requires you to deliver engaging online training events to both new and existing customers from a market leading portfolio of professional online libraries. Working across clients in Tax, Accounting and Audit, as well as HR, H&S and Care, you will play a vital role in ensuring customers are fully equipped to realise the full potential of their service with our client, helping to encourage further upsell opportunity and maximising their client retention rates.
* Deliver engaging online training courses via Teams or the client’s preferred platform
* Whether onboarding new clients, training to increase usage on customers who are mid-term or presenting to those under threat from cancellation, you’ll be able to adapt your course to suit any audience to ensure the customer becomes a frequent user of the service.
* Supporting the sales team trials with tailored training based on their brief and key messages.
* Be able to discuss further customer needs and provide referrals into the sales team.
* Follow up on any training events with videos, tip sheets and any further information.
* Update training event records on Sales Force and creating quarterly reports for KPI’s
* Liaise with content team to ensure training is always topical and relevant to the audience.
* Provide feedback to the product and content team to help improve the service.
* Request customer feedback on training events using Feefo or Trust Pilot
* Discuss any feedback or support needs with manager in weekly one to ones.
* Analyse usage reports and data to find new training opportunities proactively.
* Developing your knowledge of our products, clients’ interests and sales messages and always striving forwards to continuously improve to ensure your webinars are as engaging as possible.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job Goals and Metrics
* Deliver a minimum of 15 live group webinars per week each lasting one hour.
* Receive a minimum of 75 % 5 Star reviews on Feefo/Trust Pilot.
What you Bring to the Team
* The ability to absorb and share knowledge easily in an ever-developing portfolio of services.
* The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with a wide range of customers.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment always responding in a supportive manner.
* Strong commercial awareness. Ability to discuss the value of the service with a business and spot opportunities for growth.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
* Great presentation skills with a desire to continually upskill and improve knowledge and format/training style to make the most of event.
* Extensive experience in presenting/training audiences of various sizes
* Experience within Accounts/Tax/Audit industry ideal.
Why Join our team?
The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for a colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their career.