Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £28000 - £32000 Per Annum
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a progressive media organisation based in the City of London looking to take on a Credit Control position as an experience member of the team. The role will be heavily focused on dealing with high profile clients and reporting into an impressive Credit Manager.
* To ensure the outstanding ledgers are maintained and maximise collection efforts to ensure reduction in debtor’s days.
* Getting in touch with our global customer base by Email or Phone, following through the entire debt collection process to ensure collections are made in a timely manner.
* Processing monthly bad debts write offs, seeking approval from relevant departmental heads.
* Engaging with customers to take credit card payments over the telephone and sending out receipts.
* Dealing with our customers/Account Managers queries timely and efficiently.
* Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to use initiative are essential.
* Comfortable in a fast-paced and detail-oriented role.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
* Good at building relationships with people at all levels, internally and externally.
* 3 years minimum credit control experience.
* BUPA Healthcare cover once probation is passed.
* 25 days’ holiday per annum plus the option to buy or sell up to 3 days Company contribution to pension scheme.
* Season ticket loan.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Open plan working environment in modern offices.
* Hours of work: 37 per week. Monday to Thursday 9.00 to 5.30, Friday 9.00 to 5.00. Some additional working.