Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst - Finance
Job Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are recruiting a newly created role for an international media organisation heading towards an exciting time of change. The position is newly created and reporting into an impressive Credit Control Supervisor who will give you the reigns to really take ownership of the role and develop where you feel necessary!
We are looking for people with both good analytical and interpersonal skills, able to build relationships with a wide selection of individuals within the business, including sales teams.
This position could suit a recent graduate with strong Excel skills looking to make their first move into a finance orientated role or equally someone who has relatable analytical skills surrounding Credit Risk and Due Diligence.
* limit and mitigate the bad debt risk for the company through adherence of the credit policy and analysis and understanding of the customer portfolio
* Be responsible for the credit checking of new and renewal business referrals.
* Assist the Credit Control supervisor on the production of monthly analysis and reporting on all credit checks and credit limits.
* Support management with high-risk customers and assist the credit control team in the resolution of specific issues
* Attend sales or customer meetings to resolve credit issues when required
* Maintain good working relationships with the credit control teams.
* Provide credit expertise when required to assist with securing new business
* Identify any changes in the risk profile of customers and escalate to senior management.
* The role would suit someone with a numerically focused Degree
* Must have good excel knowledge (including Vlookups & Pivot Tables)
* Experience of working in an Accounts Receivable function, focusing on risk management would be beneficial
* Strong communications skills with ability to provide clear credit analysis
* Confident, adaptable and ability to work effectively under pressure
* Excellent interpersonal skills and contributes to energizing team