Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Customer Services - GERMAN Speaking
Job Salary: £28000 - £32000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are currently sourcing for an amazing opportunity for a Native German speaker to step into their first role within a finance capacity. You will step into the role of Credit Controller and join an international and global FMCG brand in their Central London head office. Working with a multilingual team you will be responsible for your own account management collecting from the German Markets.
Duties will include:
* The timely and accurate collection of monies owed, control credit limits and extensions or your accounts and maximise collection efforts and cash flow in to the business.
* Review financial information, credit reports, customer pay history, etc. to recommend appropriate credit limits for assigned accounts.
* Deal with daily cash allocations and banking
* Generate reports to assist in collections and identifying problem areas.
* Provide support and analysis for special projects
The ideal candidate must be fluent (written and spoken) German and have a proven experience in some form of customer service of accounts. You should be a self starter and be looking for a new position where they can build a career and brand within a forward thinking and innovate business.
This is a German speaking role so candidates will need to be a fluent German language speaker and able to communicate in German at a professional level both writer and verbally.