Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Departmental Coordinator - Client Experience
Job Salary: £18000 - £21000 Per Annum
Are you a passionate and conscientious individual with a high level of confidentiality and integrity? Or a confident person with excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail?
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years?
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational Professional Services client in their search to add a Departmental Coordinator to their Client Experience team. The Coordinator will be responsible for assisting and providing administration support to the Head of Client Engagement and the rest of the department on a daily basis.
The Coordinators duties will include but are not limited to;
* Collate and maintain daily, weekly and monthly management reports and prepare the monthly management information pack, including MI reports and excel sheets.
* Ensure all employee one to one/ review meetings are scheduled in line with company review structure, with appropriate invites sent via Outlook and appropriate meeting room booked.
* Be the primary note taker in Management and HR meetings and ensure all of the minutes are typed up in a timely, accurate manner.
* Maintain and update electronic employee files, additional client information databases, departmental information, organisation charts and department structures for distribution.
* Main point of contact for all purchase orders for departmental equipment.
* Ensure for every new employee; forms are completed, desk and equipment is allocated and for every employee leaving; forms and completed and all materials are collected.
* Accountability to collate monthly salary memo based on absence and overtime rates is timely and accurate manner.
* Manage the Head of Client Engagements Outlook e-mailbox by reviewing, prioritising and responding where appropriate.
* Organisation of daily/ weekly movements ensuring sufficient time is allocated for preparation.
In order to be considered for the role, you must be;
* Confident and articulate on the phone.
* Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
* Experience using Outlook, Excel, Power point and Word
* Strong analytical skills would be advantageous.