Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive'
Job Salary: 30000 - 35000 Per Annum
We’re looking for a driven, hard-working and self-motivated individual to join our digital marketing team at Peninsula Ireland to help drive lead acquisition and revenue generation for employment law, HR and health & safety services.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in a target driven environment where multi-tasking is a must. You will promote activity across a variety of channels for the largest company in the Group, Peninsula and its sister company Graphite HRM and position each business as the market leaders in providing HR, employment law, and health & safety support services to SMEs in the Ireland.
· Work collaboratively with the marketing teams in Dublin and Manchester to plan and deliver focused digital marketing strategies and activity
· Promote high quality engaging B2B content across several digital marketing channels including PPC, display advertising, SEO, email marketing, PR, and organic and paid social media
· Update our social media channels and execute paid social campaigns
· Deliver email marketing communications to prospects and clients
· Support the development of our content marketing strategy including blogs, video, thought leadership guides, whitepaper downloads product fact sheets and multimedia materials
· Help manage the company websites – creating and updating website landing pages
· Support the events team with promotion of seminars and webinars
· Prepare and provide regular analysis and reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, as appropriate)
· Stay up to date with industry news and developments, monitor competitor activity, customer behaviour and the latest trends to improve the performance of our promotional activity
· Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree
· Minimum of 2 years’ in a B2B digital marketing role
· Experience of managing corporate social media accounts
· Experience executing campaigns and tracking performance on paid advertising platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
· Good understanding of content marketing
· Competency using website content management systems
· Experience using analytics tools to measure and optimise performance e.g Google Analytics
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
· Digital Marketing qualification
· Knowledge or experience of marketing automation software e.g. Marketo
· Experience using a CRM system e.g. Saleforce