Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Salary: £50000 - £55000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This an exceptional opportunity for a commercially focused Marketing Manager to join a highly successful brand at a time of significant growth and investment. Leading a small team and enjoying a varied role, you will have the opportunity to shape the marketing strategy, deliver improvements in optimisation, digital campaigns and work closely with the CEO to develop campaigns in- line with business strategy to drive lead generation opportunities
Day to day responsibilities
* Build and develop the digital marketing strategy through to implementation, ensuring an optimised online presence. With a focus on website management, lead generation and supporting channel activity.
* Lead on campaigns to drive engagement, and utilisation of integrated service APP’s.
* Develop, implement, and measure online and offline marketing plans.
* Work alongside the Group Digital team to drive website development with a key focus on customer experience and lead generation.
* Partner with the Group SEO and PPC teams to maximise both paid and organic search opportunities.
* Collaborate with Marketing Automation who will assist with the delivery of digital marketing programmes.
* Oversee both central and local marketing spend to drive better ROI, campaign efficiency and cost management through a cost analysis report
* Ownership of internal/external marketing to drive sales and brand initiatives.
* Responsible management and implementation of the company social media strategy.
* Overseeing the co-ordination, design and production of all marketing collateral including newsletters and client literature.
We seek applications from experienced Digital Marketing Managers with broad experience of digital channels from web, SEM, e-mail, affiliate programmes, SEO, CRM through to experience in the use of analytics to optimise performance. Experience of leading and developing a team through to proven experience of delivering ambitious growth targets is essential in this role. An excellent salary and benefits package are on offer to the successful candidate.