Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: E-Learning Marketing Manager
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our client who are a trusted health and wellbeing network who have been making a positive difference in over 15 million lives, in their search to add an E-Learning Marketing Manager to their team. Our client offers the most comprehensive employee assistance programme on the market, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public, and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees, and their family members.
The role reports directly into the Director of Digital Marketing, and will involve managing the E-Learning platform and content; creating value to existing clients whilst promoting services to prospects. As well as managing, creating and implementing new material.
Main Duties as a E-Learning Marketing Manager:
* Leading the e-learning client and prospect marketing campaigns.
* Developing, implementing and managing content (Videos, live e-learning).
* Increasing engagement with Prospects by developing and implementing specific content for Prospects.
* Managing and improving content to clients (managers and employees) and increase the take up by clients.
* Developing, managing and accurately reporting on the data on the e-learning platform
* Project managing individual e-learning assignments and multiple projects to specific timescales, working closely with key stakeholders across the business.
* To drive the use of a variety of tools including graphics, video, animation and audio editing packages to create innovative digital content and deliver best in class e-learning.
* Identifying and building relationships with key business stakeholders who can guide on the hot topics which will resonate with clients and prospects.
* Attending education sessions delivered by key knowledge experts in the business which will initiate content ideas.
* Considering where you can product place the e-learning offering in the client journey to get maximum engagement.
* Supporting the business with all marketing campaigns, client engagement and sales improvement relating to e-learning.
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (plus an additional 2 days after 2 years’ service)
* Birthday Off/Mental Health Day
* Profit Share Scheme
* Perkbox (staff discount scheme)
* Christmas Bonus After 3 Years of Service
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Fab Fridays – Dress Down & Free Treats
* Allied Pride Network
* Social Events Throughout the Year
* Free Breakfast on Mondays
* Free Annual Flu Vaccine
* Private health insurance after 5 years’ service
* Life Insurance
* Discounted Eye Test – Discounted Glasses/Contact Lenses Prescription