Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Gemma Creamer
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: EMEA Payroll Analyst
Job Salary: £40000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We partnered with a well-established and successful multi-national organisation within the Financial Services field are seeking a technically strong and competent EMEA Payroll professional to process monthly UK and international payrolls and be responsible for wider accounting duties relating to payroll.
This role will sit within a small team and work closely to support the EMEA Payroll Manager.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Administer the payroll function within the EMEA accounting structure
* Liaise with 3rd party providers to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
* Review vendor reports
* Ensure payroll tax filings, returns and payments across EMEA regions are processed accurately
* Reconcile payroll accounting records across EMEA regions
* Posting payroll journals
* Liaise with internal stakeholders
* Assisting the EMEA Payroll Manager with ad-hoc projects
* Extensive EMEA payroll experience
* Strong Excel experience- V Lookups/Pivot Tables
* Experience with Payroll Accounting is highly desirable
This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience within a successful financial services organisation.
This role will be a mix of office and home working on a weekly basis. There are also some excellent benefits on offer too.