Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: London
Job Title: EMEA Payroll Manager (temporarily remote)
Job Salary: £55000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are currently partnered with a globally recognised brand who are currently looking to bring on an experienced and technically strong EMEA Payroll Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
This role will be responsible for overseeing and providing a timely and accurate payroll service for high volume employees across several sites within multiple EMEA regions.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Reporting into the Finance Director and working closely with multiple HR colleagues
* Overseeing and hands on management, training and development of a small team of Payroll Administrators
* Ensuring timely processing of UK, Irish and several other European country payrolls
* Deal with complex furlough legislation
* Manage Year End processes such as P11D etc
* Play an active part in multiple payroll related projects
* Strong people management experience within payroll
* EMEA payroll experience
* Project management experience within a payroll function
* Payroll experience within retail, fashion or hospitality industry would be highly desirable
This role is currently home based, with long term hybrid working. On offer are some amazing benefits such as discretionary bonus, 25 days annual leave, pension, life assurance, private health, cycle to work and staff discount.