Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Employment Paralegal
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our Client, a leading provider of HR and Employment Law, are looking for a legally qualified Litigation Executive to join their diverse, dynamic team based in their Manchester office. The successful candidate will have a desire to develop their knowledge and abilities within the sector and will be responsible in covering all aspects of case preparation and be able to come into the role and hit the ground running.
The focus of the role is on fantastic client service, along with a firm commercial approach, therefore a candidate with a real commitment to helping our clients and making a difference, who has high attention to detail and excellent communication skills will bring added value to their team. A wealth of experience in Litigation and a high level of Employment Law knowledge is essential in this role where the successful candidate will be given immense support by the team.
* Assessing Tribunal matters as well as early conciliation matters
* Drafting pleadings, witness statements and relevant applications
* Dealing with all aspects of document disclosure and creation of bundles
* Liaising with Tribunals, Claimants’ representatives, clients and ACAS
* Providing advice on case prospects and achieving commercially favourable settlements
* Conducting preliminary hearings by telephone
* Law Degree (or GDL), good litigation experience and/or a professional qualification (LPC/BPTC)
* A positive approach to a busy workload.
* Must be able to take a Client-Centric approach to their work.
* Ability to work autonomously and self-manage.
* Passion for employment law.