Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Job Salary: £22000 - £28000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group have a phenomenal opportunity on the table.. we are looking for a talented individual to join a vibrant company with incredible growth plans who have won many awards such as the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021’. We are currently supporting one of the UKs longest leading information resource business for HR, Tax & Accounting Professionals. Part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing. This is a high-performance role working within a fast-paced Marketing Team.. that comes with amazing rewards and benefits.
* A clear path for progression for the right individual!
* Are you looking for your next step within marketing?
* Keen to join an organisation that supports your career growth and personal development?
The role is responsible for designing, developing and supporting customer facing and back office software solutions within the IT department.
You will be a member of one of the two Agile SCRUM teams; taking direction from the Development Manager, Senior Developer or Frontend Developer, the role will undertake development and support activity and deliverables on individual projects for Croner Group Ltd.’s products and services. The role has a focus on working to industry standards and following the most relevant processes and methodologies to offer a great service.
* Design and develop software solutions
* Participate in and contribute to the daily activity of the SCRUM team.
* Take ownership of deliverables within single projects/strategic initiatives
* Maintain and refine the development approach in use by the development team
* Participate in live deployment of software releases built & maintained by the development team
* Provide third line support to the Croner Technical Support team
* Share skills and knowledge with peers
What you Bring to the Team
* Ability to follow a structured approach to development according to a well-defined software development lifecycle.
* Ability to work constructively within a team.
* Ability to foster a clear and transparent communication style when interacting with peers, stakeholders and business users.
* Diverse understanding of technologies and an ability to pick up and develop new technologies and media types at speed and with accuracy.
* Experience of working in an Agile environment and wanting to continue to do so.
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and can promise you’ll enjoy every day.
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Free Parking
* Free Breakfast Mondays
* Profit Share Scheme
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Access to EAP
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years