Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Graduate - Credit Controller
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to be partnered with a professional services firm really pushing the boundaries of technology and online platforms. They are looking for bright graduates, ideally with some exposure to finance or accounting, to come in and take on a key role within their Credit Control team. They are very well-known in their sector and this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door and really develop their career within a finance field.
The role will be reporting directly into the Senior Credit Controller, be a part of a busy credit control team that is responsible for cash collection and ledger administration, managing a portfolio of circa £5m over several hundred clients. The business has aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond and you will be joining at an incredibly exciting time as their client base is expanding rapidly. Their consistent focus on client satisfaction continues, driven by the excellence of their people. Through training and development, they will make sure that everyone who works there has the resources they need to build their careers.
* Contacting clients in relation to their overdue accounts, payment and service queries via telephone and email.
* Deal with all incoming invoice and payment correspondence including calls, emails and other correspondence and resolving their queries regarding, updating the notes on internal systems to ensure we keep accurate and timely records.
* Liaising with internal departments to ensure client queries regarding outstanding invoices are successfully resolved.
* Complete account adjustments where required.
* To hand over files for Litigation when the collection opportunities are exhausted with a full case history, liaising daily with the central litigation function.
* Making Client Experience aware of any complaints, cancellations or action points
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
* Must be Degree educated
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience working within a customer service role would be beneficial
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be desirable
* Attention to detail, can-do attitude and willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
* Previous experience working in a finance function advantageous
* Team player and willingness to learn