Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Graduate Finance - Accounts Receivable
Job Salary: £10 - £11 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are collaborating with a worldwide organisation based in the city of London, eager to find an enthusiastic entry-level candidate looking to increase their finance knowledge, skills and experience. This is an entry-level position and would be perfect for someone who is looking to get into the world of finance.
Supported at the beginning and throughout, the successful candidate will start their employment with one-to-one personal training so that they have all the tools they need and an insight into the in-house systems and finance processes so that they can comfortably develop into a successful member of the ever growing team. If you like the sound of getting into a fresh new role that offers learning whilst your earning, this could be the role for you!
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the Credit Controller will be part of a fast-paced finance team and will support in resolving any customer and internal queries.
* Reconciling and posting the daily bank statement- Sterling, Euro and USD accounts.
* Posting Payments from various payment methods such as cheques or Credit Cards
* Preparing reports and Journals close to month end.
* Daily Reconciliation on Payments made online
* Answering daily queries externally and internally
* Printing off remittance advices and ensuring the correct amount details are on the remittance advices
* Payment transfers on accounts
* Correctly allocating cash to invoices
* Processing refunds
* Processing monthly Direct Debit charges for Cellar Plan customers
If you are interested in the role please reply with contact details and a copy of your most up-to-date CV.