Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: Group Reward Analyst/Manager
Job Salary: Competitive Salary
Main Purpose of Job
Working alongside the Group Head of Reward in a fast paced environment, we’re looking for a Group Reward Analyst/Manager to support reward programmes across the Group.
Working as part of this small team, you will have exposure to a wide variety of reward [topics] and play a key role in the delivery of the Group reward agenda. You key responsibilities include:
· Lead the delivery of the global annual pay review cycle;
· Lead the delivery of the global management bonus plan;
· Manage the implementation of Groups global share incentive plans;
· Manage the completion of all cyclical benefits and renewals e.g. cycle to work & PMI;
· Completing the Gender Pay Gap reporting;
· Supporting the HR business partners with reward queries and decisions, including the development of reward offers for senior recruits and promotions;
· Working on ad-hoc reward projects throughout the year, including research and analysis together with the development of recommendations.
This role is ideal for someone who has a few years’ reward experience at the Senior Reward Analyst or Reward Manager level and has strong analytical skills, advanced excel skills and is able to work collaboratively across the Group.