Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Growth Marketing Manager
Job Salary: £47000 - £54000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are looking for a talented Marketing game changer to take the lead in the planning and delivery of growth marketing strategies for the UK’s number one recruitment company (confirmed by our 5* Trustpilot status)
The Portfolio Group is an awarding winning, market leading specialist recruitment consultancy sourcing high calibre talent within the Payroll, Human Resources, Credit Control and Procurement sectors. We partner with a dynamic portfolio of clients from Blue-Chip Global Entities, the FTSE100, SMEs, Central & Local Government through to the Public and not-for-profit sectors. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with excellent brand presence and reputation for exceptional delivery highlighted by our 5 Star Trustpilot rating. With ambitious growth plans ahead, we seek to recruit a highly commercial Growth Marketing specialist.
The newly created role of Growth Marketing Manager will play a key role working with a highly commercial board of directors to develop the overall digital marketing strategy, from performance marketing, lead generation, driving customer acquisition and maximising revenue growth.
Responsibilities will include:
* Build the digital marketing strategy with plans on how this will be implemented to ensure the business has an optimised online presence. With a focus on website management, lead generation and supporting integrated digital channel activity.
* Leading all marketing activity and measuring performance through the ongoing review of performance metrics.
* Lead on new website project from project planning, requirement gathering through to testing to ensure the project delivers a Group Website to enhance user experience, optimisation and conversion.
* Work with external SEO and PPC partners to review performance, maximise both paid and organic search opportunities, including the extensive review of campaign performance and ROI.
* Review growth strategies for the Group and individual business units with a focus on brand strategy, customer reach and audience targeting.
* Develop marketing automation and e-mail nurture campaigns.
* Responsible for the management and implementation of the company social media strategy.
* Effectively manage marketing spend to drive increased ROI, campaign efficiency and cost management through effective use of analytics and cost analysis.
* Develop strong external PR and strategic relationships with industry partners, to develop thought leadership, content, brand authority and client engagement opportunities.
Essential Skills & Experience
* Excellent performance-based marketing experience combined with a track record of increasing brand recognition and revenue growth through digital and social media campaigns.
* A commercial approach to marketing and with a focus on achieving significant ROI.
* Excellent knowledge of PPC, SEO, Display, Social and affiliates channels.
* Strong technical digital marketing knowledge, including implementation of best practice frameworks, a proactive approach in utilising the latest technology and digital growth trends.
* Knowledge and passion for the technical aspect of digital marketing.
* Experience of growing a brands visibility and social presence.
* Strong ability to analyse and present content, social, email and landing page performance.
* A starter-finisher, passionate about setting goals and driving through tangible results.
* Someone with a strong commercial focus and used to working closely with the Sales team.
What’s on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to take this highly successful organisation to the next level of growth with total autonomy for marketing strategies and the ability to really influence key decision makers.
You will be working in a dynamic, fast paced and highly collaborative environment within a modern, state-of-the-art offices in the heart of the City.