Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Head of Commercial Finance
Job Salary: £80000 - £85000 Per Annum
A progressive and commercially focused Head of Finance role working for this awarding winning professional services consultancy, part of one of the largest privately-owned Global professional services groups. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will play a key role in combining the management of the finance function with supporting the MD with business strategy and growth. Leading the finance function, you will ensure the effective management of the finance activities from financial and management accounting, and purchase ledger sales ledgers through to reviewing current processes and procedures. With a significant focus on the commercial analysis of sales and revenue streams, extensive revenue reconciliation through to the development of financial systems; With duties including;
* Management of the finance team
* Co-ordination and review of the month-end reporting procedures
* Review of the monthly management accounts
* Review of all month-end reconciliations
* Preparation and review of budgets and forecasts on a quarterly and annual basis
* Cashflow forecasting and monitoring
* Preparation/review of VAT and other statutory returns
* Manage the year-end audit of the financial statements
* Extensive financial analysis and reporting across revenue channels, contracts with a focus on the review of sales, retention, reporting of performance and client profitability
* Ensure accurate calculation of sales commission and bonus payments
* Develop improved automation of reporting across CRM and Accounting systems.
* Experience of Salesforce would be beneficial
This newly created and high profile role is part of the Senior Leadership team, offering an opportunity for further career progression and development with extensive commercial accounting and finance systems focus.
We seek applications from driven and motivated Senior Finance professionals who can demonstrate excellent commercial acumen, a strong financial and management experience combined with strong systems experience. It is essential that you are an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified finance professional
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package consisting of a highly competitive salary, benefits and potential for profit share. This suitable candidate will also have to be put onto a progression plan with the view of promotion to Finance Director in the foreseeable future.