Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Commercial Finance / Financial Controller
Job Salary: £60000 - £65000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client an award winning service provider currently experiencing a sustained period of exceptional growth have an outstanding opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their organisation. Joining in a newly created role you will play a key role within the senior leadership team working closely with the CEO to aid commercial decision making, provide key commercial insights through management reporting, analysis and the management of the finance team.
To aid further business growth you will need to ensure that financial systems are robust, producing timely and highly accurate management information through to ensuring data integrity between the CRM and accounting system. Additional scope for systems development and continual improvement projects will provide further challenge. Key duties within this role include
* Management of the finance team, across management & financial accounting, purchase and sales ledger personnel.
* Co-ordination and review of the month-end reporting procedures.
* Review of the monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
* Review of all month-end reconciliations, cashflow forecasting and monitoring.
* Manage the year end audit of the financial statements, preparation and review of VAT and other statutory returns.
* Management of complex client billing schedules, revenue cycles, ensuring the accurate and timely billing as per clients contracts, through to working closely with sales teams for revenue analysis and reporting.
* Ensure the accurate calculation of sales commission and bonus payments.
* Develop improved automation of processes and reporting.
* Provide pragmatic and highly commercial insights into business performance with a view to improving performance and shape strategic decision making.
* Attend Quarterly Board Meeting.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to both lead and further develop a finance function through to working closely with the CEO to provide commercial insight to aid business growth. We seek applications from driven and motivated Senior Finance Professionals, who can demonstrate proven excellent commercial and technical accounting and the ability to excel within a high growth and fast paced environment. It is essential that you are a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified finance professional.