Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Turner
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Compliance
Job Salary: £65000 - £65000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are working exclusively with one of the UK’s leading employers on the recruitment of a Head of Compliance. Working directly with the Associate Director of Legal you will be responsible for the delivery and execution of the Groups Risk and compliance function across the UK and Ireland.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Strengthening the current compliance framework to become the best in class
* Improving the profile and visibility of the compliance team across the business
* Reporting to the Board on adherence to compliance processes
* Maintaining a business risk register
* Recruit, engage and retain great employees
* Analyse full sales process to ensure sales procedures are compliant with regulatory authorities including the FCA and Central Bank of Ireland
* Assessment of Business Development Managers for quality and compliance standards
* Conduct compliance investigations as and when required and advise on themes and trends
The ideal candidate will have:
* An established compliance background with risk analysis and problem solving experience.
* Confident knowledge of FCA Guidelines and be up to date on all regulation change
* Will be a strong communicator able to liaise with all levels within the Group up to CEO level.
* A commercial and practically focussed manner.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to expand their compliance reach across a group business covering the whole of the UK and Ireland with multiple sales avenues and objectives. With the scope to develop the compliance function in line with the groups requirements and your knowledge and background. We are looking for a proactive Compliance Manager with new ideas to offer and a strategic involvement in compliance across the group.