Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Head of Digital Marketing
Job Salary: £35000 - £50000 Per Annum
To effectively manage and take full ownership of the marketing strategy, maximising new business opportunities and retention whilst promoting brand awareness across all channels to increase Croner’s profile in the UK.
The Head of Digital Marketing oversees the day-to-day marketing activities of the organisation and drives marketing initiatives for the company whilst ensuring the growth of our key revenue streams. You will be responsible for leading the marketing team, continuing their training and development.
* Build the digital marketing strategy with plans on how this will be implemented to ensure the business has an optimised online presence. With a focus on website management, lead generation and supporting channel activity.
* Develop, implement, and measure online and offline marketing plans which maximise business opportunities for the company and drive the company’s annual growth goal.
* Management of all campaigns to maximise new business opportunities and client retention for the company.
* Work alongside the development team to maintain the Croner website with a key focus on customer experience and lead generation.
* Work closely with the Group SEO and PPC teams to maximise both paid and organic search opportunities.
* Collaborate with Marketing Automation who will assist with the delivery of digital marketing programmes.
* Oversee both central and local marketing spend to drive better ROI, campaign efficiency and cost management through a cost analysis report.
* Ownership of internal/external marketing to promote Croner sales and brand initiatives.
* Responsible management and implementation of the company social media strategy.
* Act as a liaison between the Group PR team and Croner to push fresh news story ideas and angles.
* Develop strong relationships with all internal teams to explore all marketing opportunities.
* Manage the workflow and priorities of the team, assigning tasks, projects and activities.
* Provide timely and reliable management information to key stakeholders within the business.
* Overseeing the coordination, design and production of all marketing collateral including newsletters and client literature.
The above describes the broad framework within which the post holder will operate. It will be subject to regular review and the Company reserves the right to change or alter the duties contained therein to reflect the needs of the business and the personal and professional development of the post holder.
Essential Skills and Competencies
* 5+ years’ experience of managing successful marketing strategies using a wide range of digital and offline channels, delivering ambitious growth targets and controlling costs.
* A proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a robust marketing strategy in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
* Experience leading a team, with proven ability to motivate and coach.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Degree level in marketing, communications, or business.
Desirable Skills and Competencies.
* Confident, ambitious, dynamic and self-motivated person with the will to drive forward new ideas.
* Strong creative outlook.
* Strong analytical and project management skills.
* Methodical, organised and innovative in your approach.
* Experience in social media communications.
* Experience in working in a health and wellbeing or employee benefits sector.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love problem-solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and can promise you’ll enjoy every day.