Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Head of HR Content
Job Salary: £53000 - £55000 Per Annum
This is an ideal role for someone with very strong technical knowledge, excellent writing
skills and an interest in digital content to lead and develop our expert HR and Employment
Law content team.
The Head of HR Content would be responsible for writing, developing, updating, maintaining
and reviewing all content for the HR segments across the Croner-i digital content and
information platforms. Reporting to the Managing Director they would work with the Product,
Commercial, Sales, and Marketing teams contributing to the innovation of the way that
content is delivered, whilst ensuring all content is updated in real time to deliver to maximum
value to our clients and ultimately drive growth. It is imperative our platforms reflect all new
content developments such as changes in employment law or case law developments.
Day to day responsibilities
* Driving and delivering the Croner-i HR content strategy.
* Managing the HR and employment Law team of internal authors.
* Discussing technical updates with external expert authors and managing the HR
Development Editors with reviewing externally authored work.
* Work collaboratively with other HR and Employment Law writers in the Group to
develop the HR products.
* Research and authoring update work on the HR products as appropriate. This could
o commentary and analysis.
o contributing articles for our online products, news updates, e-alerts and social
o preparing online and events training materials (audio, slides and notes).
o speaking at webinars and events.
* Giving clear instructions to editorial/production support teams and reviewing output
within tight publishing deadlines.
* Providing insight to other team members maintaining HR and Employment Law
information and legislation on Croner-i products to ensure that:
o prospective amendments are turned into effective updates at the appropriate
o new content is added when needed.
* Assisting the client experience and sales teams with client and product queries and delivering training. · Support the delivery of practical content and the creation of tools, eg workflows, e-learning modules · Representing Croner-i at HR exhibitions and events.
What you bring to the team
* An excellent understanding of employment law legislation and case law.
* Proven writing skills, including the ability to convey complex themes in an accessible
way to a variety of audiences with varying levels of expertise.
* An ability to identify and turn HR hot topics into content and product development
* Knowledge of writing for B2B online information products
* Interest in digital content.
* Great communication skills.
* Confidence in helping clients.
* Commercial acumen.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Managerial experience would be desirable.
Why join our team?
Croner-i are a leader in knowledge and content for the HR and Health & Safety,
Accountancy and Tax Compliance sectors. We have a fantastic reputation and client base
within these industries, and have aggressive growth plans for the next three years and
beyond. You are joining our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Our client base is
ever-expanding and our consistent focus on client satisfaction continues, driven by the
excellence of our people. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who
have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make
sure, that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.