Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: London
Job Title: Head of Partnerships
Job Salary: £55000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A high-profile role reporting directly to the board of directors that is key to the growth strategy of Croner-i
Who are we?
Croner-i is a Peninsula Group company, the Peninsula group was founded in 1983 and is now recognised as the global leader in H&S and HR consultancy software with over 100,000 clients worldwide. Croner-i provides advice & online information for Accountancy Firms and Finance teams as well as HR & Health and Safety information via online content platforms. Our clients have access to cutting edge, expertly written commentary, source materials, legislation, and online tools all supported with telephone advice.
Croner-i is a fast-paced high growth tech-business built on strong publishing foundations, providing industry leading content.
What we are looking for
* A Proven track record in partnership development.
* Have experience working with Trade bodies, Associations, and Membership Organisations.
* The ability to deliver and present at Board level.
* Produce MI reports.
* Skill in report writing and preparing tenders to win new business.
* Some knowledge or experience of HR, Employment law, Tax, Audit and Accounting but not essential.
* Delivered exceptional results through winning and nurturing new partner agreements.
* Grow our existing partnerships.
* Generate new key partnership signings.
* Engage with the key stakeholders in partnership and member-based organisations.
* Key Account management, regularly meeting our partners.
* Negotiate and drawing up of introducer agreements.
* Production of MI reports, weekly and monthly reports.
* Liaising with all departments across Croner-i (such as advice and content).
* Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure partnership opportunities are executed and maximised.
Why join us
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Croner-i as the market leader in online Tax information and HR content with a host of blue-chip clients. Croner-i have a fantastic reputation with a fast-growing client base. We have aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You’d be joining our organisation at an incredibly exciting time.
The Croner-i office has amazing views of the city, it is extremely fast-paced and very busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through our super-coach training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to enhance their careers.