Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Wiltshire
Job Title: Health and Safety Consultant
Job Salary: £40000 - £42000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Remote / Field Based; Calling all Health and Safety superstars… want to join a Global Health and Safety brand. We are working with an Award-Winning HR, Employment Law And Health & Safety consultancy looking for talented Health and Safety Professionals! Are you seeking a role which offers you flexibility? Opportunity to further grow and develop your career within H&S?
Carrying out Health & Safety contractual service visits, providing documentation and advice/assistance as required. The Health & Safety Department are looking for hardworking professional Health & Safety Consultant with a high level of technical knowledge and experience. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with your clients and deliver a high quality, cost effective consultancy service. Ideally you will be a chartered member of The Institution of Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent.
* To visit clients premises for the purpose of carrying out agreed contractual work.
* Undertake health and safety visits to client’s premises in accordance with departmental protocols and contract requirements, in particular where SLA’s are in place.
* Submit any relevant reports or other such associated documents in accordance with client demand and departmental protocols.
* Advise and instruct clients in the use of Health and Safety Management systems and other relevant technical documents and online services. Assist clients with accident or other special investigations as required
* Liaise with the HSE and other Enforcing Authorities on behalf of clients when required to do so.
* Advise clients on matters of Health and Safety standards and best practice affecting their business
* Attend company meetings, courses etc. when required to update and maintain professional skills/knowledge
* Look after your company vehicle in the appropriate manner by maintaining cleanliness and security
* Supporting the client through effective crisis management where required
What you Bring to the Team
* Excellent client relationship skills
* Provision of practical solutions to clients
* Deliver a high quality consultancy service with commercial boundaries
* Strong Health and Safety technical knowledge · Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Work to strict deadlines
* Ability to prioritise workload
Why Join our Team?
A fantastic place to work with a great reputation for providing a high quality consultancy service. You will experience a huge variety of Health and Safety challenges across a wide range of business sectors. You will be able to build long lasting and fulfilling professional relationships with your clients, develop their Health and Safety practice and compliance. Every day brings a different and exciting challenge calling on all your expertise and experience.
If interested please contact Connor Casey on 0207 650 3193 for more information.