Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: HR Call Handler
Job Salary: £18000 - £20000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
To work as part of the advice team, handling client calls, taking information and reading case notes in order to triage the call or work item to the right team or consultant via a call transfer or setting up a call back appointment on the system.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone who would like to start out in HR as we will provide entry level exposure to HR as a career with full training opportunities.
* Using excellent customer service skills to service a high volume of inbound calls with a view to setting the right ‘next action’ be it a scheduled call back or a direct transfer should the right consultant become available.
* Listening intently to the client and setting the adequate expectations based on what they have said and what information is available to you from the HR system.
* Use the telephone system ‘Openscape’ and the staff scheduling system in order to monitor the availability of staff who are able to receive incoming calls.
* Ensure records are accurate by entering information onto the advice system and other relevant logs and computer systems, where necessary.
* To ensure client confidentiality is maintained.
* To establish and maintain efficient working relationships with colleagues and clients.
* Occasional administration tasks and clerical duties to include day to day workflow management of HR tasks within the HR system.
* To occasionally handle internal calls from staff around workflows and task levels.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the Company.
The above describes the broad framework within which the post holder will operate. It will be subject to regular review with incumbent and the Company reserves the right to change or alter the duties contained therein to reflect the needs of the business and the personal and professional development of the post holder.
What you Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.