Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Cork (City, ROI)
Job Title: HR Consultant
Job Salary: €45000 - €47000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are currently recruiting an experienced HR Consultant to join our very successful Consultancy team. The successful candidate will join an experienced and professional team and will work in a fast paced and stimulating environment. The role will be varied and involve the provision of high quality HR support to clients. The successful candidate will require an exemplary understanding of HR employment law & best practice and will combine this with a commercial outlook and approach when supporting clients.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a HR Consultant:
* Provide specialist HR & Employment Law support to clients.
* Design and present effective HR solutions for a variety of clients within different industry sectors.
* Lead complex workplace investigation for example Dignity and Respect at Work, Disciplinary and Grievances for clients.
* Provide robust, pragmatic advice and guidance to clients on-site, via telephone or email in relation to HR issues.
* Build strong relationships within the current designated client base.
* Create new client relationships and promote Graphite’s HR & Employment Law expertise.
* Research current developments in Employment Law and HR practice.
* Research, prepare content and present seminars and training workshops on current HR topics.
* Contribute to the development of new compliance products and solutions.
* Work with key colleagues within the wider organisation to meet client needs.
* Work on site with clients to resolve HR issues and bridge gaps in their HR service or up skill HR teams in house in line with best practice and employment legislation.
* Draft written content and be a key HR contributor for our employment law publications.
* Review policies and procedures for clients and provide advice/guidance on required changes to ensure documentation is compliant with legislation.
* Any other duties as maybe required of the Graphite Consultancy Team.