Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Dublin (City, ROI)
Job Title: HR Policy Consultant
Job Salary: €40000 - €50000 Per Annum
Our Client, a leading provider of HR and Employment Law, are looking for a HR Content Consultant / /Coordinator to join their team based in their Dublin office. The successful candidate will be a sound employment law contact point for all Employment Services stakeholders, across Ireland and Northern Ireland; to create employment law and HR content for a range of purposes including; ensuring that our internal and client focused NI/ROI consultancy documentation constantly reflects the HR challenges of employers in varying sectors; to broaden the sector specific knowledge of all employment law stakeholders; to assist in the training of employment law stakeholders across the Group; to identify themes and trends of HR challenges; to provide a commercial interpretative voice on legal development briefings to keep a large team of Advisory and Documentation Consultants up to date with legal developments.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a HR Policy Consultant:
* Maintaining and continually developing content on employment law and HR by providing written technical and practical guidance on employment law matters.
* Ensuring the Group’s Consultancy offering e.g., precedent contracts and handbooks, for etc. is kept up to date in respect of legal and other important developments designed to safeguard clients’ position.
* Working closely with Management ensuring our internal HR policies and procedures are kept up to date and available on the intranet.
* Management of the On-Demand platform; working closely with the Marketing Team ensuring content is topical, technically sound and client friendly.
* Management of the Peninsula Advice App, generating topical content and statistics as required.
* Creating and delivering bespoke training sessions where required.
* Ensuring the Group’s perspective is considered in the future shaping of employment law by responding to Government consultations on employment law and HR matters.
* Speedy reactive summary briefings on topical employment law issues as they develop and employment law updates for Employment Services.
* Undertaking research projects on areas of employment law to ensure sufficient resources are available to Consultants, focusing on enhancing resources in specific sectors of industry.
* Ensuring internal tools created for use by Employment Services departments are continually enhanced.
* Responding to ad hoc employment law queries from all areas of the Group via email and verbal communication.
* Undertaking research under own initiative.
* Keeping personal employment law knowledge up to date.
* Assisting in the promotion of awareness of the Group’s broader research activities and foster excellent working relationships with all departments and teams.
* Using all Office packages.
* To attend meetings as required.
* All other tasks deemed necessary by Management
* Excellent knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
* Exceptional communication skills
* Professional and confident manner
* Excellent written English
* Attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise your workload whilst working under pressure
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to present information accurately
* Excellent word processing skills