Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Team Leader
Job Salary: £53000 - £55000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
To provide leadership, technical support, and super coaching for the office-based HR Advice Team. The team will provide HR and Employment Law Advice to a wide variety of Croner-i clients, including fellow HR professionals, throughout various industries across Great Britain and Northern Ireland. To ensure that the HR advice provided is to an exceptional level and that you get repeat CIPD callers to whom you can signpost to our products and generate referrals to grow the subscribers.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the team, inspiring motivating and supporting the team to achieve department KPIs and ensure that the team provide legally compliant advice and HR assistance to our clients and also generate HR-inform referrals.
* Ensure inbound advice lines are resourced to achieve service level standards with an ‘availability’ mindset.
* Ensure that quality and legal standards are maintained across the team through regular reviews of the team’s work.
* Support your team and ensure all matters relating to internal HR are dealt with in a timely manner and reported to the manager as appropriate.
* Ensure that the team record all advice accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database.
* Support with the delivery of training and legal briefings to the team.
* Maintain a strong working knowledge in respect of HR and Employment Law, ensuring that you and the team are up to date with the appropriate legislation and test case outcomes.
* Direct the team to HR-Inform when they have a query, supporting if HR-Inform does not provide an answer and feeding that content gap back into the content team.
* Assisting with resourcing requests for articles or webinar presentations, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element.
* Identify business development opportunities and support the team to identify and offer suitable product recommendations to clients to aid in the growth of the business.
* Any other duties that are deemed appropriate from time to time in line with the Job Summary.
* Work with the operations manager to ensure high levels of operational delivery.
* Work with the Sales team to identify business development opportunities, track feedback and improve.