Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: H&S Inside Sales Consultant
Job Salary: £20000 - £21000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a new Telesales role? Are you an experienced Up seller with good customer service? Want to work for one of Manchester’s most vibrant, fast-growing Businesses? Peninsula is an award-winning company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia!
To be a member of the Health & Safety Face2Face Sales team, your role is to sell the product to our client base. On a daily basis, BSC’s call clients who have recently taken advice from Peninsula, and highlight the F2F additional service to them. The BSC would then be responsible for explaining the nature of the service to the individual client (including all of the relevant terms and conditions of the service) and informing them of how using the H&S Face2Face service would benefit them directly. Once a client has agreed to pay the additional fee involved, the BSC role is then to provide a smooth transition into our H&S Services Team (Consultancy & Advisory), to ensure that the matter is dealt with promptly and efficiently.
* To make a minimum of 50 outbound calls to H&S Face2Face business prospects;
* To reach a minimum of 2 hours talk-time per day, i.e. actual time spent actively contacting and speaking to prospects;
* To achieve £150,000 sales revenue each quarter (subject to change);
* To liaise with the Consultancy & Advisory Service Teams, to ensure that all cases are dealt with promptly ensuring the client receives the best service at all times.
The commission is structured as follows:
* 50 invoiced deals or less (per month) = £20.00 commission per deal.
* 51-60 invoiced deals (per month) = £25.00 commission per deal.
* 61+ invoiced deals (per month) = £30.00 commission per deal.
* £30 per full day sold.
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Uncapped Commission structure and progression opportunities.
Why Join our Team?
This is a particularly interesting and varied role working in a friendly and supportive team within a great company. Every day will be different, and your professional skills will be tested and stretched all the time. You will be helping people while at the same time working in a fast-growing environment that provides you with real opportunities for growth and advancement.