Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Local Government
Contact Name: Jo Ewington
Job Location: Sussex
Job Title: Interim Payroll Team Leader
Job Salary: £18 - £18 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
* Responsible for overseeing and managing a team who are responsible for running multiple payrolls from start to finish.
* To ensure that payroll is delivered, within the agreed timescales and tolerances, and that payroll controls and third party payments are reconciled on a monthly basis and in line with statutory and regulatory requirements.
* Develop and maintain assurance process to provide accurate management reports.
* Ensuring that all processes and procedures are correctly adhered to for auditing purposes.
* Operate quality assurance processes to ensure the team recognise and understand the importance of ensuring quality customer service delivery.
* You will be also responsible for ensuring all end of year requirements are delivered accurately and in line with statutory requirements
* To ensure adequate controls are in place and continually monitored/reviewed etc.
* To manage performance within your area of responsibility to ensure delivery of agreed service levels and the achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
* Responsible for motivating the team by working with individual team members ensuring they are skilled to undertake their current role, have up to date personal development plans and performance objectives which are reviewed regularly in line with HR Solutions practice.
* Actively participate in looking at improvements and changes across the teams etc.
* Essential to have “Hands on” managerial experience.
* This is an on-going temporary contract for approximately six months to start asap.
This is an on -going temporary assignment with an immediate start.