Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Key Account Credit Controller
Job Salary: £25000 - £26000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are working with an exciting and up-coming company looking to bring on a Credit Controller on an initial interim basis. The company are growing rapidly and have almost 500 companies in almost 100 countries meaning there are endless possibilities for progression.
Working in the Credit Control Key Account Team, reporting to the team leader. The team is responsible for 290+ Key Accounts, ensuring sales invoicing is completed accurately and on a timely basis using various customer platforms; cash is allocated on a timely basis; and customer queries are addressed in a timely manner.
The role will go perm for the right candidate.
* Issue invoices and statements to key account customers and meet customer specific requirements including electronic transfer (EDI) and uploading to customer portals.
* Problem solving with file transfers.
* Working with the cashiers to ensure payments from customers are up to date on the customer ledgers.
* Liaising directly with Customers, Key Account Management or Customer Services to identify queries with the accounts.
* Ensure invoice queries are followed up in a timely manner to avoid overdue debts.
* Proactive calls to customers/customer services to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with due dates.
* A positive, resilient, and personable character with the ability to build rapport quickly
* Target driven
* Adaptable to change and fast growth businesses
* Attention to detail
* Are eager to learn about the business