Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Marketing Automation Manager
Job Salary: £40000 - £50000 Per Annum
Want to work in one of Manchester’s most vibrant, fast-growing Businesses? My client an award-winning people management software company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Marketing Automation Team Leader!
Offering a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We’re looking for a hard-working and self-motivated person to lead a marketing automation team of three and deliver multiple automation campaigns to prospects and clients.
The role will play a key part in the online acquisition growth plans and the ideal candidate will have the desire to work in a supportive environment where a driven personality will succeed. They should strive to continually improve results and be able to thrive in a friendly working environment with a desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals.
Key Responsibilities as a Marketing Automation Manager:
* Use Marketo to implement new campaigns and programs (e.g. email nurture campaigns, webinars, events, gated content) working across all client and prospect facing communications.
* Assist with management and monitoring of multiple nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads progress through the sales funnel.
* Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups.
* Integrating campaign activity with our CRM (Salesforce) to improve quality of information for our sales team.
* Point of contact for the automation team when liaising and managing campaigns with the Salesforce and Business Intelligence teams
* Management and maintenance of Marketo database for both prospect and client data, ensuring it is maintained and segmented in line with business requirements and marketing activity
* Integrating and managing relevant third-party softwares (e.g. GotoWebinar) with Marketo.
* Collaborate with the necessary teams to implement, and measure campaign lifecycles through acquisition, conversion, and retention.
* Monitor, manage, and optimise campaigns and campaign assets to improve ROI, using Marketo’s analytics suite to report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
* Help implement new product features to enhance Marketo’s functionality.
* Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
* Use project management software to manage the workload of a team of Marketing Automation Managers to deliver stakeholder requirements based on value to each Group company.
* Experience with Marketing Automation software (preferably Marketo)
* Strong email marketing and campaign experience
* Strong communication skills
* Analytical and detail orientated
* Experience in a B2B marketing role
* Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)