Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Salary: £50000 - £55000 Per Annum
To develop, implement and improve a user experience and client engagement strategy for Croner Taxwise, working across the business to ensure an excellent level of customer service to all customers and ensure all aspects of product, delivery, service and reporting are continually improved.
The Operations Manager will have significant experience working with senior leadership and cross- functional teams to improve operational execution and client engagement as well as producing concise and insightful KPIs. Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will work alongside the management team to develop the core functions of consultancy, advice and insurance (renewals and claims) to provide all of our clients with Super Service. You will be confident to manage large scale service transformation projects, as well as being able to implement insights from mapping our client journey, client feedback scoring and regularly sampling every aspect of our service interactions and engagement.
* Manage the core metrics linked to client experience from on-boarding, service implementation, service follow up, service delivery, ongoing client support, queries, client dissatisfaction and cancellation requests.
* Producing weekly and monthly KPI reports with a view to discussing areas for improvement.
* To review our client experience proposing and implementing enhancements to improve our digital engagement.
* To identify training needs and ensure that training is subsequently undertaken, and service delivery improvements are made.
* Monitor and review client dissatisfaction to improve and enhance the service in an efficient way.
* Work with other Group companies to ensure consistent reporting.
* Workforce planning of all client facing departments to maximise both client experience and efficiency.
* Ensure best practice is shared and gained across the 11 operating companies in the Peninsula Group
* The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as
* necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the group.
What you bring to the Team:
* This position has a high level of visibility across the organisation and you will need to be a strong leader who is able to communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the company. You will be joining a high growth business. We are looking for:
* New innovative ideas to improve client engagement and user experience
* A “can-do” attitude with the ability “to get things done”
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong time management skills.
* The ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
* Highly collaborative with a focus on delivery
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.