Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Start Date:
We are currently working with a reputable chartered accountancy in Hampshire who provide payroll services for local businesses and leading multi-national brands.
They are currently recruiting for an exciting Payroll Administrator opportunity to join their busy payroll department – a role that has come about due to their continued growth and success.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
* Preparing and submitting high volume client payrolls
* Processing starters & leavers and calculating various pay structures
* Responding to a wide variety of payroll queries
* Calculating SMP, SPP, SSP, holiday pay and shared parental leave
* Calculating auto-enrolment
* Liaising with HMRC
* End to end payroll experience
* Confident with high volume, multiple payrolls
* Sage experience is desirable
This will be a 25 hour week (9am-5pm Monday-Friday) and there is free onsite parking.
The role will be office based 5 days a week.