Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Amber Howard
Job Location: Oxfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Payroll Administrator to join a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants in Oxfordshire.
The role will be responsible for managing an allocated portfolio of clients payroll ensuring that payroll deadlines are met accordingly.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the following;
* Processing a high volume multi sited payroll from start to finish.
* Knowledge of payment and deduction types including statutory payments/deductions.
* Processing starters and leavers and issuing P45.
* Ensuring payroll deadlines are met and paid out on time.
* Submitting RTI information via an FPS and dealing with HMRC when queries arise.
* Good understanding of pro-rated pay, including calculations for daily and hourly rates, term-time only employees.
* Resolving all pay queries.
To apply professionals with previous/recent experience in processing a clients payroll along with using Star are advised to get in contact with Halim at Portfolio Payroll.