Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £22000 - £24000 Per Annum
A growing and developing opportunity for a Payroll Administrator has arisen to develop Payroll within the adapting and growing healthcare sector. This Payroll role sits within a wider team and offer the chance to be hands on with a complex and fluctuating payroll with added HR elements.
This role would offer the chance to take on additional responsibilities as they would provide individualised training and development in order to grow within the business.
Ideal candidates should have either solid payroll or HR experience and be able to work to monthly deadlines for a large volume of payrolls and be looking to build a career as well as experience.
Other duties will include:
* Ensure payroll is processed accurately and adhere to strict deadlines.
* Collate timesheets from clients through a variety of media.
* Resolve issues either through support to branches or direct to employees.
* Process weekly, monthly payrolls.
* Process permanent recruitment fees.
* Send invoices to clients for payroll and fees.
* Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
* Maintain accurate records.
* Support all internal & external audits and compliance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
* Previous Payroll experience, within an agency is advantageous.
* Knowledge of payroll calculation and processing.
* IT Literate, predominantly EXCEL and previous experience with CRM systems and payroll software.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Able to work in a busy office, payrolling high numbers of employees.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy whilst able to work efficiently and effectively.
* Willing to work as part of a team.