Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £27000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
I am currently recruiting for a client who is looking to recruit a payroll professional on a 9-month contract with the possibility of going permanent. The right candidate will be able to get to Peterborough 2/3 days a week and be able to work well in a team environment, have experience processing high volume client payrolls to demanding deadline and be able to start right away.
* Process all payrolls from start to finish
* Starters, Leavers and Permanent data changes
* Process variable data from clients
* Manage multiple deadlines for variable data and managing clients throughout their pay cycle
* Report processing and sending to clients
* Produce BACS payment schedules and organise payment of BACS
* Liaise with client and dealing with salary queries
* Completing monthly pension returns
* Dealing with queries from the client and HM Revenue & Customs
* Processing and calculating statutory payments such as SMP, SSP etc.
* Manually calculating pro-rata payments such as holiday pay, hourly/daily rates of pay etc.
* Keeping abreast of new legislation, supporting the team implement new procedures
* Ad hoc tasks as required