Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Staffordshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £22000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is an Accountancy practice in Stoke. Based in a small but lively team you will be working on a portfolio of clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent PART TIME basis.
Reporting directly to Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly, bi weekly and monthly payroll. This is a Part time role
* Full end to end payroll for clients =- Part time
* Liaising with the firm’s clients
* Setting up new starts and processing leavers
* Handling all pay queries
* Inputting working hours and deductions to system
* Knowledge of furlough payments
* Full time work may be possible if you have knowledge of Tax self assessment/ a background in accounts
* Previous experience processing client payroll at a high volume ideally working within a bureau environment.
* SAGE 50
* Need to be up to date on legislation and pension’s knowledge preferable.
* Able to advise on process improvement.
* Strong team player
* No nonsense attitude to work
* Good knowledge of payroll legislation
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Good systems skills including MS Excel, Sage
* Part time 16 – 20 hours
* Lively working environment
* 25 holidays plus bank
* Christmas shut down
* Some flexible working