Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Samantha Peers
Job Location: Cheshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £14 - £16 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
My client is a worldwide apparel company looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join the team on an ongoing temp basis. They are currently in the process of bringing back a huge distributor and are very busy. They are looking for a full end to end payroll administrator with 2 years’ experience who is confidant in running weekly, monthly and lunar payrolls. The right candidate will be a strong team player and someone who is willing to go above and beyond.
* Responsible for end to end processing of 500 payrolls.
* Ensure payroll is processed accurately and on time.
* Having used Workday in the past would be advantageous but not a necessity.
* Managing relationships with bureaus to ensure they receive effect support.
* Experienced end to end payroll processor.
* A strong communicator who is willing to jump into a new role.
* High accuracy and attention to detail is key.
* Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables and v-lookups).