Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Jo Ewington
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £12 - £14 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
* My client are currently looking for a Temporary Payroll Administrator who will be employed within a busy team.
* You will be responsible for running multi-sited payrolls from start to finish.
* Dealing with Tax, NI, SMP, SSP, payments and deductions
* Updating the payroll database with starters/leavers information.
* Calculate accurate employee pay use the variable time and absence data e.g. overtime, holiday and company sick pay
* Processing bi-weekly payroll data each pay period in a timely and accurate manner and deadlines are achieved
* Establish positive working relationships with stakeholders – employees, General Managers, Operations Team, Finance
* Ensure accuracy in calculation and inputting of information relating to pay.
* Excellent communication skills as you will be one of the point of contacts for any payroll queries.
* Excellent Excel skills including v-lookups.
* Knowledge of Kronos or a T&A system is vital for the role.
* This role will be working part office and part remotely.
This is an on-going temporary assignment to start asap.