Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £27000 - £29000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Currently seeking a payroll administrator that can work in a small team processing a high-volume payroll. Someone who is preferably resilient and fast paced with excellent payroll knowledge.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
* Process end to end payroll for many employees.
* Resolve many payroll queries from client and employees.
* To meet tight deadlines regarding cut off dates
* Oversee payroll data to ensure this is correct before submitting.
* To liaise closely with other parts of the business as appropriate
Person Specification/ Experience:
* Knowledge of VLOOKUPS and Pivot tables.
* Knowledge/ experience of payroll calculations
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
* Knowledge of SAP or Zellis payroll software (This is desirable but not essential)
* High volume payroll Experience.
This role will be a permanent, full-time role consisting of 37 hours a week. This role is remote working with site visits required twice a month (Bromley or Hounslow.) The role offers 25 days holiday plus BH, company pension, season ticket loan, annual pay reviews and many more.