Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
I hope this finds you well,
I wanted to reach out to you regarding a contract role that I am currently working on, the role is to start immediately and to be based in Central Manchester 2/3 days a week. Please find some further details on the vacancy below, if any of the listed requirements below prove to be interesting, please let me know the best contact details to reach you on.
* Input and process HR and payroll data in a timely and accurate manner to ensure continual SLA adherence and resolve and provide advice and guidance on payroll queries from employees, HMRC, and other 3rd parties.
* Manage customer telephone inquiries in line with SLA and ensure confidentiality of customer data is maintained.
* Provide scheduled payroll reports.
* Support the BPO Manager in providing regular service delivery reports.
* Customer advisor on payroll legislation.
* To work in line with all payroll processes as per documented manuals.
* Document changes to customer processes and procedures.
* Work with cross-departmental teams, both internally and with the customer, to deliver exceptional service.
* UAT of any system changes.
* To work in line with the Symatrix ISMS.
* To undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the level of the post to ensure the smooth running of the company.
* To support new customers when required, the on-boarding of new customers and UAT of new customer solutions.
* To highlight continuous improvements to the HR and Payroll processes to drive continual service improvement.
We try to make these messages as accurate as possible, so that they reach the right audience, if none of the above is of interest we apologise any inconvenience this may have caused.