Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Essex
Job Title: Payroll Analyst
Job Salary: £29000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Do you want to grow your career as part of an exciting healthcare and technology organisation committed to the investment in their employees!
We are recruiting for a Payroll Analyst to join our team based in Colchester that would allow you to grow your payroll skill set within a collaborative team
The Payroll Analyst ensures the accurate, timely and efficient processing of all UK people data across various HR Information Systems both internally and with 3rd party providers. The role also provides reporting and analysis for Management Information and to meet statutory requirements.
Accountabilities and responsibilities as a Payroll Analyst:
* Has a Continuous improvement mindset & approach to all processes & procedures, to reduce risk of errors and identify ways to further automate HR processes
* Supports the automation of payroll processes, contributing to the technical conversation, to reduce single person dependencies & manual interventions
* Drives the business to simplify its processes
* Solution mindset, problem solving and consideration towards the customer experience
* Ensure our new starters get access to Ecolab’s range of employee benefits.
* Monitor absence and holiday utilisation
* Utilises root cause analysis to fully understand the reasons for any process failures, whatever the cause, and produces recommendations to improve processes and remove future risk.
Qualifications and skills you’ll need as our HR & Payroll Analyst:
* Experience of data analysis tools (advance Excel usage, or similar).
* Desirable – Proficient in the use of HRIS systems (ideally Workday) and other payroll systems.
* Desirable – Experience of payroll software
What we can do for you as our HR & Payroll Analyst:
* Investment in your training and development
* Market competitive salary
* A long-term career within a business that recognises the talent to progress