Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Bristol
Job Title: Payroll and Pensions Manager
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Within this fantastic bureau environment, there is a permanent position available for a Payroll and Pensions Manager to join a small dynamic team working together to look after a range of clients and give them the best experience possible. The team offers support and guidance but also an environment to be able to flourish.
* To take ownership of payrolls, processing accurately and within the given time scales
* To ensure accurate and up to date payroll and pension records are kept on the Iris software
* Input and maintain accurate data on Iris and within given timescales
* Provide accurate and meaningful internal and external reports upon request
* To complete all HMRC returns (RTI) and ensure payroll compliance
* Complete Auto Enrolment duties and prepare client information
* Prepare letters for clients, informing them of their PAYE liabilities and other payroll related matters
* Effectively and professionally deal with internal and client queries by telephone or email
* Complete payroll journal for posting to Nominal Ledger as and when required
* Offer ideas to improve procedures and processes to ensure the department is run in the most efficient way, where possible
* Maintain up to date knowledge of payroll and Auto Enrolment
* Other ad hoc tasks at the request of the business
* Good standard of verbal and written English to provide a good client experience
* Proficient IT skills (Excel & Word essential).
* Detail orientated with an eye for accuracy.
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
* Committed to providing exemplary customer care.
* Enthusiastic and well presented.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* A real desire to help the team and willing to go the extra mile to help others during busy times.
PAY & BENEFITS
* Salary is negotiable and competitive dependent on experience, skills and knowledge