Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll and Pensions Manager (temporarily remote)
Job Salary: £38000 - £41000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are partnered with a large and successful charity organisation who are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Payroll & Pensions Manager to join their small payroll department and take responsibility for an outsourced payroll.
This position will be temporarily remote due to the pandemic with long term flexibility of in office/at home working. This is a 40 hour week with flexibility around start and finish times + some great benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
* Overseeing a Payroll Administrator including development, appraisals and training
* Recruiting and training further payrollers in addition
* Overseeing payroll preparation including collection, calculation and entering data
* Approving changes, designing of systems and new processes
* Maintaining payroll guidelines
* Point of contact for escalated queries
* Pension and benefits administration
* Management of a small payroll team
* Hands on payroll and pensions experience
* Strong technical knowledge
* Exposure to new systems implementation/streamlining processes will be a bonus
This position is perfect for a Payroll Manager/Supervisor with some experience of management who is keen to develop further within a supportive organisation.