Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Clerk
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
You will ensure that each stage of the payroll process is actioned accurately. You will be responsible for ensuring that clients are paid properly and on time.
You will need to manage your time and be organised so that you can meet strict deadlines. You’ll also need to pay close attention to detail.
The Payroll department works as a team, so there is lots of support available.
The role also requires the following:
* Accurate and timely processing of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls and year end reporting.
* Liaising with clients, HMRC, pension companies and third parties as required.
* Auto-enrolment implementation, calculation, reporting and compliance.
* Uploading pension contribution information to pension provider’s websites.
* Setting up BACS payments for salaries, pension payments and HMRC liabilities.
Knowledge of CIS, P11D’s and Payrolling benefits would be advantageous but not essential
The successful candidate is likely to have a ‘can do’ approach and experience of working within a client payroll environment