Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Sarah Butler
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Co-ordinator
Job Salary: £14 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Co-ordinator to join their team
* Processing payroll from start to finish on a monthly basis.
* Collate and input data on a period basis for the payroll including starter, leavers, absence, overtime, bonus and benefits.
* Run Auto-enrolment each period and co-ordinate postponement letters for new starters.
* Maintain accurate and up-date payroll documentation and records for audit purposes.
* Maintain accurate holidays and sickness records.
* Collate P11d’s information and produce P11D’s.
* Produce P45’s as required and P60’s at the tax year end.
* Send out pay slips on time each period.
* Process all SSP, SMP and SPP payments.
* Prepare and reconcile Pension payments.
* Reconcile payroll each period and escalate any concerns and issues.
* Produce payroll reports as required.
* Resolving pay enquiries in a timely fashion.
* Any other duties as required.
If you have previous payroll experience and you are available immediately please apply now