Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Sarah Butler
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Co-ordinator
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Co-ordinator to join their busy team.
* Accountable for the accurate preparation and processing of daily payroll files, ensuring payments are executed within company agreed client timescales
* Perform and document individual client reconciliations, ensure full auditable records are kept associated to client submissions & processed payments
* Ensure completion of associated processes, including pension enrolments & management in accordance with both legislation and client requirements
* Co-ordinate collection of new starter information for on-boarding of employees
* Manage the client through the payroll process at each stage to ensure information is received, understood and approved in adherence to client and company standards
* Manage own client workload whilst supporting the wider payroll team activities to ensure as a company we deliver against all client commitments
* Perform client production and payment set up within the payroll systems, ensure respective preparations are made in the finance team for the creation and management of invoicing
* Ensure all reports are produced, tracked and auditable, including required HMRC submissions
* Ensuring the timely issuing of payslips, P45’s and P60’s in accordance with service agreements, legal and/or regulatory requirements
* Timely resolution of any client enquiries, prioritising any amendments or change to payment details that may otherwise cause delays in the payroll process
* Ensure completion of associated processes, including external requests from official bodies
* Ensure full and accurate record keeping over all activities completed, including clear notes of action taken on payee and/or client accounts, controls over invoices & payment exceptions
* Ensure compliance at all times to relevant payroll regulation and legislation, incl. data protection, understand the implications of non-compliance
* Accountable for personal learning as part of a multi-skilled team, support new company wide initiatives, show flexibility to change, share ideas and feedback to improve process
You will have:
* Attention to detail; adheres to procedures and standards set & focuses on accuracy
* Communication skills; professional communicator internally & externally. Ability to communicate at all levels
* Accountability; evidences ownership for workload, pro-active in assisting colleagues, team & company to achieve common goals.
* Time Management; ability to manage & prioritise multiple tasks within set deadlines
* Team work; works well as part of a team, assists others, shares knowledge and strives to meet joint goals.
* Knowledge; proactive approach to learning both in & out of classroom, evidences putting learning into practice
If you have the above and keen to take on a new challenge in your career then please apply now!