Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Job Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Start Date:
Our client is a well known organisation within the retail sector who are currently recruiting for an exciting and progressive opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join their busy payroll function.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Overseeing a large team responsible for accurate and timely processing of a fluctuating and high volume inhouse payroll
* Train and manage the payroll team including 1:1s, development and performance management
* Managing year end including RTI, P11D, P60, P3
* Manage the processing of payroll data into the payroll system including fixed and variable changes from the T&A and HR system
* Liaise with various stakeholders
* Play an active role in payroll projects including payroll system and interface updates
* Extensive experience within a Payroll Manager role
* Strong people management- confident leading and developing a team
* Confident with high volume and fluctuating payroll
* Project/payroll systems implementation experience is highly desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong payroll management to continue their career development at an exciting time within the company. Working hours are 35 hours a week. This role comes with 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and annual leave increases with service.
This position will be temporarily remote with long term hybrid working of 2-3 days in the office.