Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Management Consultancy
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: Northamptonshire
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £45000 - £50000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is a large and hugely successful Facilities Management organisation who are rapidly growing. Due to a large acquisition and company restructure, the Northampton office are looking to bring on an experienced and hands on Payroll Manager.
As Payroll Manager you will report into the Head of Payroll and assist them in running the last team whilst remaining hands on with a high volume & growing payroll.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Working closely with Payroll Supervisors to effectively lead and support the payroll team, ensuring the 4-weekly payroll is processed accurately and on time
* Act as a strong “number two” to the Head of Payroll and deputise in their absence
* Assist with payroll projects and continuous improvement
* Process starters and leavers
* Calculate holiday pay and company sick pay
* Deal with queries
* Co-ordinate out of cycle payments
* Strong people management experience
* Comfortable with high volume payroll
* Experience with projects/systems implementations
This position will be office based with flexibility around working hours.
Interviewing ASAP – apply now!