Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Gemma Creamer
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Manager (remote)
Job Salary: £60000 - £63000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Payroll are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading international organisation who seek the services of a 1st class, strategic Payroll Manager for an exciting opportunity to manage a 6000+ payroll function and a large team of payroll professionals, delivering both structure and strength to the overall payroll operation.
Strong IT skills including SAP Payroll means you are equipped to handle the systems.
Payroll Manager – Responsibilities
* Strategically lead, motivate and manage a payroll team
* Sound working knowledge of managing a high-volume, monthly payroll.
* Ensuring service levels are met whilst maintaining strong relationships and an accurate payroll function.
Ensuring Payroll Compliance.
Balancing the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
* CIPP preferred but my no means essential.
* Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
1 Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
2 Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
3 Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
4 Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
5 Performs other duties as assigned.